Customers can come to any branch or transaction point of Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) to transfer money to the bank account of BIDV MetLife.
- Remember to correctly fill out the bank account details of BIDV MetLife
- Transaction remark must include: policy number and policy holder’s name
- Receive the bank invoice for comparison if needed
List of branches and transaction points of BIDV can be found here: http://bidv.com.vn/chinhanh/Ban-do.aspx
Our Insurance Consultant Specialists (ICS) are equipped with POS machine, enabling to receive premiums from customers via Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay (CUP), and debit cards issued by BIDV and other banks which are members of Banknetvn and Smartlink.
Customers should check the information below in the invoice
- The bank account details of BIDV MetLife (account number and account name)
- Policy number (or number of the Insurance Application Form)
- Policy holder’s name
- Premium paid
Receive the invoice for comparison if needed
If customers have BIDV bank accounts and want to pay premiums fast and on time, BIDV MetLife encourage customers to register for automatic premium payment service. Customers can register by:
Visit the nearest branch or transaction point of BIDV to register for automatically standing order following BIDV’s form
Register online via www.bidv.com.vn
Call BIDV Hotline: 1900 9247 to register
BIDV will base on the reference number which is the ID number to process automatic payment. Simultaneously, customers must agree to authorize BIDV performs the service to all policies/ documents of request for proposal attached to that ID number registered by customers and listed in encashment order data of BIDV MetLife. These policies/ documents of request for proposal could be existed when customers register to the service or may be issued in the future.
Please ensure that the registered account has enough money to be deducted for premium payment in due date.
Payment through BIDV ATM
In the ATM screen, customers can choose Value-added service, and then choose Pay Premium section, followed by selecting MetLife Insurance. Customers then need to fill in the policy number and the amount paid.
Payment through BIDV Online
Customers can access to www.bidv.com.vn and log in to the bank account. Select Receipt/ Financial Service Payment at the menu bar and choose:
- The account number
- Service provider: choose MetLife Insurance
- Choose “Service” as followed:
- If the reference number is the ID number and customers want to pay all premium, select “MetLife – Collect on behalf the total premium”
- If the reference number is the policy number or the number of Insurance Application Form, and customers want to pay a partial premium, select “MetLife – Collect on behalf a partial premium”
Payment through other banks
Customers provide details as followed:
- Account number of BIDV MetLife
- Policy number (or the number of Insurance Application Form)
- Policy holder’s name
Customers keep the bank invoice for comparison if needed.
Account holder: BIDV MetLife Life Insurance Company Liability Limited
Account number: 2121-0000-918888
Branch: Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) – Tay Ho Branch
Branch Address: Floor 1, 47 Phan Dinh Phung St, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi
Important notes: To ensure that premium payment is performed accurately and safe, please make sure to:
- Fill out correctly BIDV MetLife’s account details
- Provide full details about policy number and policy holder’s name
- Policy number must have 8 digits (without space in between)
- Number of the Insurance Application Form must have 12 characters without space in between.